Volley passes and concentration
Aim - To improve players concentration, touch and confidence in passing on the volley. To have fun and to test the players ability.
- 1. Concentration, watch the ball on to the foot for a clean connection.
- 2. Let the players have some fun with this but do not let the session turn into mayhem, there is a lot to be gained from this work.
- 3. Softness in the first touch.
- 4. Confidence in the volley, don't be afraid or hesitant.
- 5. Aim to get height on the volleys so it's easier for team mate to adjust.